Join our team of compassionate Mental Health professionals!
Centurion of Florida is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the Florida Department of Corrections. Centurion, a partnership between MHM Services and Centene, is a leading provider of healthcare, mental healthcare and dental services to inmates throughout the country.
Our Mental Health Team is growing throughout Florida; we have increased the number of full-time positions for the following; Mental Health Professionals, Activity Technicians, and Re-Entry Specialists to work at correctional facilities in FL.
For immediate consideration and position locations; call our Recruiter, Shanda Bourne at 601 255-1991 or email email@example.com.
Centurion of FL cares; we offer one of the best benefit packets in the area:
• Health, dental, life, vision and disability insurance
• 401k with employer match
• 20 paid days off plus 8 paid holidays
• Health savings account with matching employer contributions
• Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
• Regular and consistent work schedule
• Tuition reimbursement
**NHSC Loan repayment is available for qualifying locations**
Mental Health Professionals: • Master's degree in social work, psychology, or counseling from an accredited program
• Mental Health license in FL (LCSW, LMHC, LMFT), may consider registered interns at some locations
Activity / Behavior Technicians: • Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, or counseling from an accredited program
• 2 years of related experience, required
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers