compensation: Pay is $10-20 per hour ($25-$45k base per year) based on experience/skills plus additional profit sharing bonus up to 10% of wage employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
SolidCraft IS HIRING!CABINET MAKERS, INSTALLERS, FINISHERS, WOODWORKERS.If you have at least 2 years experience in the Cabinet/woodworking trades we have a job opportunity for you.
About Solidcraft:We are a young growing cabinet and woodworking manufacturing company.
We serve our clients by making beautiful luxury cabinetry and woodwork for homes and businesses.
We take our work seriously. We know that in order to keep our doors open and to keep serving our customers we have to be efficient and profitable.
We take family seriously. When it’s time to go home, we go home, and you get Friday afternoons off! (Most of the time:)
We give you a stake in the outcome with profit sharing bonuses.
We’re looking for people with passion. Do you want to help us improve peoples lives by improving their environments? If so, Solidcraft could be the perfect fit.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
What you’ll be doing:You’ll play a crucial role in the execution and implementation of the manufacturing process in all aspects of cabinetry and woodworking projects from start to finish. We believe in lean manufacturing philosophy and strive to improve every day at all levels of the company. We consider each team member regardless of experience as key players in our mission.
* Improve every day.
* Execute assigned tasks related to cabinet manufacturing and woodworking.
* Be willing to communicate with the team with maximum RESPECT for all.
* Identify process improvements daily and come up with solutions that eliminate waste and rework.
* Focus on project goals and timelines and what it will take to meet deadlines.
* 1–2 years in manufacturing , cabinet work, or finish carpentry.
* Great interpersonal, organization and time management skills
* Flexible and comfortable with change
* Eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced role
* Strong communication skills.
* Attention to detail and follow-up skills
* Conflict management and problem solving skills with a solution-oriented mentality
* We are hiring for various positions within the shop so please let us know if you have any specific cabinet shop skills such as CNC machine operation, Edge Bander operation, sanding, stain/finishing experience or any other related skills.
* Must be able to be on your feet all day in a shop/manufacturing environment.
* Must be able to lift objects up to 50lbs repeatedly
* Work hours are 8-5:30 Monday thru Thursday and 8-12 on Fridays (Some days the hours may vary)
* Pay is $10-20 per hour ($25-$45k base per year) based on experience/skills plus additional profit sharing bonus up to 10% of wage
* Applicant must pass a pre-employment drug screen. We are a drug free workplace so if you use drugs don't even apply.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME AND OR THE REASON WE SHOULD HIRE YOU
IF YOU DON'T HAVE A FORMAL RESUME JUST TYPE UP YOUR EDUCATION AND A TIMELINE OF YOUR WORK /EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers